So you want to learn affiliate marketing and might be feeling overwhelmed by the choice of affiliate marketing classes out there. You’re probably asking the question: What is the best affiliate marketing training?
I searched high and low for the best training to get me started in this business. And it can be a very lucrative business if you learn the right way, put in the work and have some patience. Working online has very little overheads compared to many offline businesses, but it’s all about learning the tricks of the trade, minimising your expenses and maximising your traffic and profits.
In this post I’m going to be listing four companies where you can learn affiliate marketing, with my number one pick at the top of the list. All four are legitimate businesses to get involved with, so don’t worry about me sending you off to some place that is just going to scam you out of your money. I won’t do that. As corny as it may sound, your success is my success.
These reviews will be brief snippets of each company. I have written more detailed reviews of all four, which I’ll link to at the end of each mini review here.
Wealthy Affiliate – My #1 Choice
I literally researched the internet endlessly for somewhere to start with affiliate marketing and I finally settled on Wealthy Affiliate. I’ve never regretted that decision. It truly is, in all honesty, the best place to learn this business. The training is first class, step-by-step with text and video and extremely easy to follow. Added to that is an active community that is always willing to help out. Members of WA also contribute training of their own, free of charge, for everyone to learn from.
The best part is, it’s FREE to get started and look around. In fact there is never any obligation to pay for a membership upgrade (although it’s well worth it if you do). As a Starter Member you even get to create and host 2 FREE websites!
Here’s a quick list of the main benefits of joining Wealthy Affiliate:
- Step-by-step training (videos, tutorials, classrooms, live training)
- Members contribute training
- Live chat
- Very active community
- Access and technical support 24/7
- 2 free websites and hosting
- Secure hosting for up to 50 websites for Premium Members
- Thousands of Word Press themes to choose from
- Keyword search tools
- Active discussions with access to industry experts
- Completely FREE to get started!
Chris Farrell Membership – My #2 Choice
Chris Farrell Membership (CFM) is another great place to learn this business. It’s not my number one, but to take the number two spot it has to be pretty good. Apart from offering awesome training, Chris Farrell himself is a very likeable guy. Originally from England but now living in California, Chris started his internet marketing career in 2008 and has since become an expert at it, raking in millions!
Like Wealthy Affiliate above, Chris has designed his training to teach even beginner marketers how to set up an affiliate marketing business from scratch. His training approach is a little different from WA, but he still covers a lot of similar ground. His training incorporates a lot of videos and he really focuses heavily on traffic generation strategies.
Here are the key benefits to a Chris Farrell Membership:
- Chris Farrell is likeable and knows his stuff
- The course is step-by-step, easy to follow methodology
- It doesn’t cost a lot to get started. There is an easy payment plan to continue membership and learning
- Lots of video lessons to supplement the learning
- You don’t need to be experienced at marketing to do this course. Primarily aimed at beginners
- Unlimited FREE website hosting
- Supportive and active community of members
- Official support from the company and from its active members
- Teaches you how to take full advantage of social media marketing
Affilorama – My #3 Choice
Coming in a close third just behind Chris Farrell Membership is Affilorama. People often toss up between joining either Wealthy Affiliate or Affilorama, because they both sound like they are offering similar training and community platforms. Affilorama membership is more expensive, though, and they do push a few upsells for extra training and membership above and beyond the Premium (paid) membership.
Affilorama offer very good and solid training, once again guiding even beginning marketers on the path to online business success. You will learn how to set up a profitable niche for your website, be guided step-by-step how to create that website, fill it with content based on keyword research that you are taught, all the way through to turning it into a profitable business.
Here are the key benefits to becoming a member:
- Step-by-step training
- Extra paid training modules you can enrol in to take your skills to the next level
- Hundreds of videos and online lessons
- Learn affiliate marketing the right way
- Very active and helpful community
- Learn how to build a website
- Study SEO and how to do it successfully
- Run by a very experienced and successful marketer, Mark Ling
Bring The Fresh – My #4 Choice
Operated by a guy named Kelly Felix, Bring The Fresh comes in at the number four spot on my list. Kelly is a very well-known marketer and entrepreneur and he has made a lot of money over the years. Once again this training platform teaches you how to become an affiliate marketer, set up an online business from scratch, get your website ranked and ultimately making money. The difference with Bring The Fresh is they actually include software they takes care of a lot of the website set up for you, cutting down on your learning and labour time. The idea is to get you up and running and making money as quickly as possible.
Benefits of Bring The Fresh:
- Quality step-by-step training
- Software to build your site
- Upgrades for greater learning
- Active community forum
- Regularly updated training
- Ready-made and optimised WordPress templates
- Interviews with top affiliate marketers
- 60 day money back guarantee
The Wrap Up
So there’s my top 4. All have good things to offer, but I genuinely and wholeheartedly believe Wealthy Affiliate offers both the best overall deal and the most comprehensive training. However, your opinion may differ. No matter what, whichever program you choose to go with, feel confident that you will be on the right track to starting a successful online business.
Please drop me a comment below. And feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Latest posts by Darren Burton (see all)
- Is Lotto Profits a Scam or Not? Read This First! - August 27, 2019
- How to Boost Your Website’s Affiliate Sales - November 22, 2018
- Top Affiliate Marketing Guide for Making Money Online - September 12, 2018