If you are looking to get started in an online business, you will not only need a website, but a good place to host your new site, one with many options and is budget friendly. Or, if you already have a website but are unhappy with the hosting package you have, then you might want to consider moving it over to another host.
Today we’re going to have a brief look at one of the most popular website hosting companies around today: Bluehost.
Is it any good and should you consider Bluehost for all your hosting requirements?
Price Starting At: $3.45 per month
My Rating: 8.5/10
~ The Bluehost Web Hosting Review ~
Bluehost has actually been around for over a decade now, having commenced business back in 2003, but as a web hosting service it has really grown in popularity over the past few years. When people think cheap shared hosting they often think of sites like Hostgator and GoDaddy, but Bluehost has many packages just as cheap, as well as sophisticated Word Press hosting, VPS and dedicated hosting.
The company is always innovating and improving its technology, performance and, most importantly, the security for all sites hosted on their service.
A major attraction to Bluehost for Word Press developers and those who like to work with WP is Bluehost’s sophisticated, dedicated Word Press hosting. In fact, Word Press themselves rate Bluehost as the #1 recommended hosting company for Word Press sites. WP installation with Bluehost is as simple as one click integration.
Let’s look at some of the positive’s of hosting with Bluehost, and what a few of the negatives might be.
The Benefits of Hosting With Bluehost
- #1 web hosting service for Word Press sites.
- 24/7 tech support, including phone support, live chat, videos and tutorials.
- Packages range from very budget priced shared hosting right through to sophisticated dedicated hosting.
- Money back guarantee and refunds at any time during your hosting.
- Receive $150 in Google and Bing advertising when you sign up for a Bluehost package.
- They offer 1 on 1 training for getting a site up and running.
- An upgrade option to high performance servers for shared hosting, increasing site loading speed and stability, but still at extremely affordable pricing.
- Automatic daily, weekly and monthly backups of your entire account.
- Purchase domain names through Bluehost.
- Get free domains with hosting packages.
- cPanel interface included.
- State of the art website security and stability.
- 99.9% uptime with fast page loading.
- Cloud hosting services.
- Bluehost charges to migrate your existing website from the servers of another host and onto theirs. Other hosting companies offer this service free of charge.
- Don’t offer super special deals for first time sign ups, whereas GoDaddy often offer huge discounts to new customers. However, Bluehost don’t then sting their customers with big prices when their hosting renews like some of the other big players do.
Web Hosting Packages and Pricing
Basic: $3.45/Month – 1 website, 50GB web space, free domain, 5 email accounts.
Plus: $4.95/Month – Unlimited websites, unlimited web space and bandwidth, free domain, unlimited email accounts, $200 worth of marketing offers, plus $24 a year in extras.
Prime: $6.95/Month – Unlimited websites, unlimited web space and bandwidth, free domain, unlimited email accounts, $200 worth of marketing offers, plus $80 per year in extras.
Go Pro: $13.95/Month – Everything that the Prime package includes as well as dedicated IP, SSL Certificate, Domain privacy, Site Backup Pro and high performance servers.
The cloud services packages offer very much the same as the 3 standard shared hosting packages above, and the prices are as follows:
Business Pro: $15.95/Month
Word Press Hosting
Bluehost is an industry leader when it comes to web hosting, but what most people want to know is whether they should host their website with Bluehost.
With their security, backups, tech support, Word Press dedicated hosting and fantastic prices all year round, Bluehost is one of the best website hosting options out there no matter what your hosting needs. They offer extremely cheap shared hosting year after year, without massive price increases once your subscription renews.
And if you are into running more complex websites with big databases and memberships, then they have that covered too with their VPS and dedicated hosting options. If you’re a Word Press user – as multiple millions of people are the world over – then Bluehost is definitely the hosting company of choice.
If you have any further thoughts to add to the Bluehost web hosting review, please leave a comment below. We always love to hear what our readers think.
Alternative Hosting and An Online Business Combined
If you don't already have a website and you're also looking to start a simple, easy and cheap to run online business, then here's another option for you to consider.
I do this for a living and my affiliate marketing business brings in consistent passive and residual income every single month. In fact, I earn more than a fulltime income from it.
You get to work from home, be your own boss and choose your own hours to suit you. In fact, you can work from anywhere that has an internet connection. You can even take your business with you on vacation. It's the true laptop lifestyle. Live and work overseas if you desire.
Having an online business gives you freedom that no regular job or traditional business can, because you're not tied to any one location. It's all about achieving the freedom that having both time and money can give you.
Imagine being able to wake up whenever you like with no alarm clock buzzing in your ear. You can enjoy more time with your partner and the kids, do more of what you like to do in life. It's all about quality of life, and a simple online business like affiliate marketing can make this dream a reality.
I've written a free guide to help you get started. My guide explains how affiliate marketing works and just how simple it really is. I also cover just some of the many benefits.
Most important of all, I introduce you to the training I did myself and recommend. It starts with a free membership, so no risk to you. Click the banner below to learn more.
Latest posts by Darren Burton (see all)
- Is Lotto Profits a Scam or Not? Read This First! - August 27, 2019
- How to Boost Your Website’s Affiliate Sales - November 22, 2018
- Top Affiliate Marketing Guide for Making Money Online - September 12, 2018