Can you make money with 777 Payouts? Is 777 Payouts a scam or legit platform? People were asking this question, so I did some research and wrote a review on this ad sharing platform.
Read on to learn more about what I found out…
I make $1000s a month online. Copy what I do. Click below…
Company Name: 777 Payouts
Price To Join: $5 to start
My Rating: 3/10
~ 777 Payouts Ad Revenue Sharing Review ~
The internet is such a vast and awesome place to make some money, whether part-time or fulltime. After all, there are more than 3 billion people accessing the internet across the globe every single day.
Because of this the internet has been flooded with make money programs and training platforms. Some of these are really good, some are okay, while others are just outright scams.
My website is mostly about writing reviews on these products, to sort the good from the bad. That's why I'm glad to see you here reading this review. It shows you're wise and do your research before joing anything.
Let's see how 777 Payouts fares in the good and bad stakes.
777 Payouts is an advertising revenue sharing program where you can advertise your business and also earn money in the process. That’s the general concept, anyway.
This is nothing new or original. There is a plethora of ad revenue sharing sites on the internet and new ones seem to be cropping up all the time. 777 Payouts has been around for a while, but they are now doing an August 2015 relaunch of the system to spark new interest.
I was unable to find out who started 777 Payouts or who runs the website.
So How Does The 777Payouts System Work?
The idea is to purchase advertising packs for $5 each. In return you receive ‘quality’ advertising in the form of banner and text ads for a total of 2500 credits for each. Every time someone purchases ad packs a portion of the money goes into a reserve pool until they earn a maximum of $6. All earnings are split 50/50, with half going into your balance which you can draw upon, and the other half going into your account with which to repurchase ad packs. This is designed to keep the system solvent so the money doesn’t run out and everyone continues to get paid.
As an affiliate of the 777 Payouts network you can earn an extra 10% in referral commission for advertising the system and encouraging others to get involved and purchase ad packs.
While it's possible to make some money from these schemes, they are very iffy and somewhat risky. You are better off starting a small online business that's cheap to run and brings in passive income for years. I do affiliate marketing, and it's actually pretty easy.
Just follow the awesome training over at Wealthy Affiliate to learn how. You can join for free.
- No experience is required to earn money from the ad revenue sharing system. Anyone with a few bucks to invest can do it.
- See your earnings increase in real time.
- There are no ads to click or emails to send.
- Promoting the ad revenue sharing system to others is optional. You can choose to just take a passive role and generate income from purchasing ad packs yourself.
- It’s a classic Ponzi scheme.
- Get in early and you can make some half decent money. Join late in the game and you can expect to make next nothing, or even lose money.
- Schemes like this are often looked upon as scams, so if you are involved in the program and actively trying to promote it to others for that extra 10% share of the cash, then you will most likely be pushing the proverbial uphill when it comes to getting referrals.
- The site has a long list of legal disclaimers in an attempt to indemnify themselves against any guarantees that their system will make you money. They also sound quite harsh in their dealings with members, with threats of deleting accounts for all manner of things.
How Much Does It Cost?
A single ad pack costs $5. Of course you are welcome to purchase more than one ad pack.
Payment and Payout Options
Some of 777 Payout’s options for payment for ad packages and to payout members sound a little dubious to me as well, but here’s the list:
- Solid Trust Pay
- OK Pay
- Perfect Money
I can’t see any way that this system is sustainable. Right now they are doing a relaunch, so if you get in early you might make some money. But like with all Ponzi schemes, those who come in last also finish last without making any money. Like I said, it might be a way to earn a few dollars, but it sure as hell won’t last long.
There is a reason they are relaunching this system. No doubt the money ran out last time and those at the top of the food chain need to relaunch so they can once again make a few dollars for as long as the system sustains itself.
I really can’t recommend this system as a viable way to make any real money. It’s just not sustainable, and the money to be made from these ad pack purchases is mere peanuts anyway. Plus, you have to keep investing just as much as you can withdraw into purchasing more ad packs. Sounds to me like you will always stay in the red and never actually make a real profit.
If you have any further information or dealings with 777Payouts, please let us know in the comments below.
Make Money Online The Real Way
It’s free to get started and they offer some of the best, most comprehensive training there is on how to make money on the internet. There is also the option of unlimited web hosting and an active community of experts to help you become successful.
Latest posts by Darren Burton (see all)
- Is Lotto Profits a Scam or Not? Read This First! - August 27, 2019
- How to Boost Your Website’s Affiliate Sales - November 22, 2018
- Top Affiliate Marketing Guide for Making Money Online - September 12, 2018