What is Vindale Research? Is Vindale Research a scam? Can you really make decent money from taking online surveys, or is it a total waste of your valuable time? After all, surveys don't usually pay very much. I was asked about this one, so I looked into it and wrote a review on Vindale Research.
To find out more, pay close attention and read on….
Make $1000s a month online! Just copy what I do. Click below for more details…
Company Name: Vindale Research
Price To Join: Free
My Rating: 3.5/10
~ Vindale Research Review ~
What Is “Vindale Research”? – A Quick Overview
Vindale Research is a New York based organisation that links internet users looking to earn some cash with companies that pay people to do surveys for them. It’s free to join Vindale Research and become an active member of their platform.
Basically it’s a 3 step system:
- Create a Vindale account
- Take surveys
- Get paid
Doing online surveys is very easy and anyone can do it. What Vindale Research are providing is a portal between the survey companies and those who want to partake in paid surveys. It essentially saves people time in searching for and joining different survey companies.
Although Vindale Research primarily focus on paid surveys, they also offer other methods to earn money on their platform, as you can see in the screenshot below.
The company declares they have paid out more than $5 million dollars to their members so far, and it’s all paid in cash (not gift cards or vouchers).
Who Is The Target Audience?
Anyone who wants to make some spare change online. Those who have never made any money via the internet before and want to experience it for the first time.
- Free to join Vindale Research.
- Saves a lot of time searching out survey companies yourself and having to individually join them all.
- You will make money, just not much.
- Everything is paid in cash and not gift cards.
- There are other ways to make small amounts of cash on the Vindale platform.
- There is a referral system where you can make money by referring other members.
- The survey examples they show on their website are not a true reflection of the compensation you will receive. More often than not the survey will take longer than the time suggested and you will be paid far less than the example on their website.
- A lot of the time you will be asked a heap of question – believing you are already doing the survey – only to be screened out saying you don’t qualify. If you don’t qualify, you don’t get paid for your time to answer those screening questions.
- You won’t make much money for your time.
How It Works
There’s really not much to it. You join, fill out your account info, click on the surveys you want to participate in and, if you successfully complete them, money gets added to your account. Once your account reaches a total of $50 or more, you can cash out with PayPal.
Other ways you can earn:
- Purchase products and get paid to test them out and write a review of your thoughts on the product.
- Earn cash by clicking on ads.
- Get $5 for uploading a happy photo of yourself.
- Reading reward emails.
- Watching videos.
- Paid case studies.
How Much Does “Vindale Research” Cost To Join?
It doesn’t cost anything to join. Vindale Research makes its money by receiving a cut from the survey companies for every survey its participants do successfully.
Is “Vindale Research” A Scam?
I don’t believe so. Not a complete, out and out scam, but there are some scam-like elements attached. For starters, there are a lot of complaints on the internet about Vindale being a scam because many participants are disqualified from doing the actual survey after completing a bunch of screening questions.
Many surveys companies take advantage of this. I’ve been involved with a lot of survey companies over the years and ditched the ones that asked way too many qualifying questions. Getting people to answer a heap of questions and then telling them they don’t qualify for the actual survey is scammy and taking advantage. Usually the questions already answered present a rather in-depth analysis into what the company is wanting to glean from participants. Screening questions should only amount to 4 or 5 questions and should be quite general in nature; such as age, location, gender etc..
The bottom line is, nobody can expect to make much money doing surveys. You get paid peanuts for your time and that’s just the reality. If you are going to join Vindale or any other online survey company, just keep this in mind so you don’t end up disappointed. It takes a lot of time to earn money for a payout, and then there is usually a waiting period to get the money once you do cash out.
Realistically – and I speak from experience – expect to earn no more than around $7 an hour max. That would be the average at the high end. Sometimes you might earn as much as $10, but the average figure overall would be somewhere around about $5 per hour mark for your time, maybe even as low as $3 an hour on occasion.
Want To learn How I Make REAL Money Online?
I currently do a number of different things online, and I even still do the occasional paid survey. But one of my main money making ventures is my affiliate marketing business. If you are interested in learning this business and want to train where I trained, just click the link below and read my review.
If you don’t believe that anyone actually makes real money with affiliate marketing, then think again. You obviously want to make money online, that’s why you’re reading this post about online surveys, but you can never make decent money doing surveys. You can with affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing is certainly worth looking into, and everyone at WA is helpful, particularly to newcomers.
Latest posts by Darren Burton (see all)
- NeuroGym: Harnessing Neuroscience for Personal Transformation and Success - October 31, 2023
- Is Lotto Profits a Scam or Not? Read This First! - August 27, 2019
- How to Boost Your Website’s Affiliate Sales - November 22, 2018