The Wealth Network – Scam or legit? When I was asked this question by a reader I decided to check it out for myself to see what it's about. This platform with its focus on creating multiple ways of making money online looks promising, but does it really deliver? Can you make money with it?
Let’s take a closer look and find out…
Tired of the scams and programs that don't deliver?
Company Name: The Wealth Network
Founders: A Group of Entrepreneurs
Price To Join: $49.99/Month
My Rating: 7/10
~ The Wealth Network Review ~
What Is The Wealth Network?
The Wealth Network is pretty much exactly as the name implies. Not only is there a network of highly successful entrepreneurs running the show, it’s also a way for members to network with these experts and with each other. The main focus of this platform is making money online, but not just one income stream – multiple income streams.
Having at least several income streams online is the best idea. Not only is it a more guaranteed way to build wealth, but it also creates security. If one income stream dries up for whatever reason, you still have others bringing in regular income.
This platform is not just about networking, but just as importantly you are offered training in a variety of ways to make money online.
The platform is run by a group of entrepreneurs that each brings an area of expertise to the table. As an example you have a guy like Jesse Singh who is an expert when it comes to all things SEO. Then there’s Brian Cinnamon who really has his finger on the pulse of what works when it comes to eCommerce.
Every founder of The Wealth Network has been pulling 6 or 7 figures from internet-related businesses for years.
There is some great training with this one, but I also recommend you check out the same training I did. Click here for details.
Tools and Training
This is what the main focus of this platform is all about. If you want to make money online, then these guys have training to show you just how to do that. They have 2 core training platforms.
- The eCommerce Wealth Center – This is a step by step course that teaches you how to grow a 7 figure per year eCommerce business using the Amazon platform. From beginners to advanced, there is something for everyone.
- The Marketing Wealth Center – Suitable for beginners right through to advanced, this offers a suite of tools and training to get you started building a money producing website, plus multi-function landing pages.
Within the eCommerce Wealth Center there are a number of tools and products, which include:
- Facebook Mastermind Group
- Top Resources for Amazon Marketing
- Amazon Training Webinars
- Profit Spy Product Finder Tool
- Comprehensive Amazon Training
The Marketing Wealth Center also has its resources, and they are:
- Facebook Mastermind Group
- Top Resources
- Comprehensive Blogging and SEO Training
- TWN Blogging System
- Smart Funnels Landing Page Software
Essentially when it comes to training, not only do you learn how to set up a WordPress website and implement best SEO tactics, you are learning how to sell successfully on platforms like eBay and Amazon, as well as learning how to blog and market effectively for maximum profits.
There are 2 memberships within The Wealth Network. While both basically cover the same things, you get access to a lot more training and resources with the more expensive membership.
This is aimed at anyone who wants to learn how to make money online, or improve their current marketing methods. Both beginners and more advanced marketers will benefit from the training and tools on offer at The Wealth Network.
What I Like
- There is some really useful training here, and the products and tools are very current and proactive in today’s marketplace
- All the guys involved in running The Wealth Network are seasoned online entrepreneurs and all have been making 6 or 7 figures a year online
- They have a special Facebook mastermind group where likeminded people can interact
- They have an affiliate program where you can earn 40% commissions when you refer others to The Wealth network
- I like the focus on producing multiple sources of income
What I Don’t Like
- I like most of this, but perhaps the more expensive membership is a little pricey per month
- Some of the tools and training might be a little advanced for complete beginners
How Much Does The Wealth Network Cost?
The Gold Membership costs $49.99 per month. The second membership level is the more expensive Platinum Membership. This one will set you back $149.99 a month. Both memberships cover some similar ground and tools available, but you will receive more resources and training for the Platinum Membership.
If you really want to get access to comprehensive training and tools to set up a successful Shopify eCommerce store, then there is a third option of paying $997 for their Smart Commerce package.
Is The Wealth Network a Scam?
There’s definitely no scam here. In fact The Wealth Network looks like a pretty good platform overall. I think it would be better if everything was included in the Gold Membership at $49.99 per month. I believe that is a fairer price tag. $149.99 a month for Platinum is quite high considering what you get, and might be beyond a lot of budding entrepreneurs.
Other than that, this looks quite good overall.
My #1 Recommendation To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
I do affiliate marketing for a living and I learnt how to be successful by following the training at Wealthy Affiliate. You even get to try it out for free before committing to a full membership.
While what’s on offer at The Wealth Network looks pretty good, you can get even more than that at Wealthy Affiliate with their Premium Membership, which is the same price as TWN basic membership. You also get website hosting included at Wealthy Affiliate, along with access to the community of like-minded members.
If you would like to learn more about WA, just click the banner below and read my detailed review. It only takes 5 minutes and is worth a look.
Latest posts by Darren Burton (see all)
- Is Lotto Profits a Scam or Not? Read This First! - August 27, 2019
- How to Boost Your Website’s Affiliate Sales - November 22, 2018
- Top Affiliate Marketing Guide for Making Money Online - September 12, 2018