Is Quantum Profits a scam or not? That's the question on everyone's lips. Have these guys really tapped into an unknown free traffic source that can make you money? Or is that just a bunch of sales hype to get you to open your wallet?
Let’s take a closer look and find out…
Avoid the make money scams online and copy what I do!
Company Name: Quantum Profits
Owners: Jason Fulton, Nishkarsh Sharma & Mosh Bari
Price To Join: $5.95
My Rating: 6/10
~ Quantum Profits Review ~
What Is Quantum Profits?
First off I'd just like to say that I'm really glad to see you here reading my Quantum Profits review. It shows you're willing to do some research before joining anything. That's always a wise idea with so many make money scams online.
Launched in December of 2016, Quantum Profits allegedly taps into a free traffic source that could earn you $100 a day or more. How? By making money from affiliate commissions.
The owners and creators of the Quantum Profits system have devised a way that is newbie-friendly, but can also help experienced marketers make even more money from traffic that costs nothing. It’s all about affiliate marketing and email marketing.
I trained with Wealthy Affiliate to learn all about how to be a successful affiliate marketer. Their training kicks off for FREE!
How It Works
Essentially what these guys are teaching – and it’s nothing new despite what they claim – is to answer questions on the very popular Quora site. The idea is to get enough interest in your answer and then funnel people to a capture page. On this capture page you have a free offer to entice people to join your email list. Once on your list you can email them promotions with affiliate offers. The people buy stuff and you get paid commissions.
It’s a pretty simple idea, and one that could work, but it’s nothing new or ground-breaking. Tens of thousands of marketers already use Quora in this way.
Tools and Training
You will be greeted with a series of training videos once you pay up and join, along with a few upsells. Let’s take a look at what the videos offer.
- Video 1 – This video talks all about Quora, how it works and why it’s a great source of traffic.
- Video 2 – This videos teaches you to choose a niche to focus on and then look for questions on Quora to answer within that niche.
- Video 3 – The idea now is to start making money from your efforts, and do this via email marketing. First you have to build your list, so you start leaving a call to action at the bottom of your answers that leads people to your email opt in page. Something I find a little doubtful in this video is where it’s suggested to copy the answers of other people and “spin” the content so your answer then sounds original.
- Video 4 – This video teaches the opposite approach of the last one, where it’s emphasised that you offer well thought out answers that are your own voice.
- Video 5 – This really is nothing more than an affirmation that if you provide quality answers you will make money.
- Video 6 – Examples in this video of how the owners of Quantum Profits have made money from their system.
- Bonus Video 1 – In this video you will be run through the process of finding affiliate companies and products to promote to your growing email list. There is also a recommendation to add affiliate links to the end of your answers on Quora. It should either be one or the other in my opinion. Either send people to your opt in page, or the affiliate link. I would go with the former.
- Bonus Video 2 – This shows you how to find unanswered questions and to answer them.
- Bonus Video 3 – How to build authority in your chosen niche.
Copy how I make $1000s a month in passive income.
This is essentially targeted at newbies, but has some good tips to get more free traffic for experienced marketers as well.
- It’s cheap to join
- There are some good tips here for getting free Quora traffic
- It definitely could work
- Answering questions on Quora to generate traffic is not a new idea
- There are a few upsells
- Spinning content is not an ethical idea and should be avoided
- Spamming affiliate links on Quora is also not a good idea
How Much Does Quantum Profits Cost?
It’s only $5.95 to join, so pretty cheap and no real monetary risk. There are 3 upsells ranging from $17-$47, but I’d ignore those. What you will need though, is a platform to handle your email marketing and I recommend GetResponse. You can read my review here.
Is Quantum Profits a Scam?
There’s no scam here, although there were a couple of things I’ve mentioned that I didn’t agree with. This could be a good method to mix with some other forms of affiliate marketing, like having your own affiliate website. For $5.95 it might be worth a try.
Do You Want To Make More Than $10k a Month Online?
I actually do a combination of affiliate marketing and email marketing. It’s how I make my living. If you would like to get to the stage where you are consistently making 5 figures per month online, then just do what I do.
Let’s quickly look at just a few advantages of having your own affiliate marketing business:
- Work from home/work from anywhere
- Be your own boss
- Spend time with loved ones
- Have more time to enjoy life
- Earn residual and passive income
- Travel and still make money along the way
- Very cheap to get started
- You can operate your business from anywhere
How’s that sound so far? Good?
To really know how to be successful at this in the shortest timeframe possible, you need a blueprint to follow that works. Do the training I did. It got me to where I am today and there’s no reason it won’t work for you too if you follow what’s taught and put the effort in.
Just click the banner below for more detailed info…
Latest posts by Darren Burton (see all)
- Is Lotto Profits a Scam or Not? Read This First! - August 27, 2019
- How to Boost Your Website’s Affiliate Sales - November 22, 2018
- Top Affiliate Marketing Guide for Making Money Online - September 12, 2018
Quantum Profits business idea is not very dazzling but it may be helpful for beginners. Quora is a popular affiliate platform and there is the ability to add to your answers site affiliate links and other links to your websites, landing pages, and opt-in pages. This program suggest to create a kind of sales funnel from Quora answer site up to the take to action form and purchase decision.
The training is not high standards and nothing new to experienced marketers.
Although the program isn’t scam, it contains controversial and unsafe proposals for users. The proposal to copy replies of other people is not ethically correct.
Although this program is quite affordable and don’t include any big risks, you can find better options out there. Legit companies that offer up-to-date, top-class training including website building, hosting, keyword research and other marketing tools to help you to start an successful online business.
This review gave a comprehensive picture of the Quantum Profits program and showed how different ways the ”make money online programs” can be implemented
Hi Kari, and thanks for leaving such a detailed comment about Quantum Profits and your thoughts.
Overall Quantum Profits is not a bad platform, and a lot of marketers are using the Quora platform to get mor etraction, authority and traffic to their sites. I don’t mind what Quantum Profits is offering, but you’re right, there are better training platforms and ideas out there.