Owners: Kyle and Carson
Price To Join: Free to get started
My Rating: 9.5/10
~ The Wealthy Affiliate Review ~
Is “Wealthy Affiliate” a scam? Or is it a genuine opportunity to learn how to make money on the internet via their training and affiliate program?
Pay close attention and read on….
What Is “Wealthy Affiliate”? A Scam?
Essentially it is a training platform that teaches people how to set up niche websites and make money from an affiliate marketing business. The owners – Kyle and Carson – were both successful affiliate marketers before forming the Wealthy Affiliate platform. What they have created is a community of like-minded members who have a strong focus on helping each other succeed in this competitive business.
There is some very easy to follow and detailed training on offer here, as well as numerous smaller trainings offered up free of charge by the members themselves. The platform is designed in such a way that anyone, of any age and from any background, can learn the basics of what it takes to be successful in online business as well as showing members step-by-step procedures for creating a website, filling it with quality content and monetising their website.
Wealthy Affiliate has been around for more than a decade and more than a million people have joined the training platform during that time.
Who Is The Target Audience?
While it is targeted at beginning marketers, those with experience who feel their online business isn’t achieving the goals they set for it can also really benefit from the Wealthy Affiliate training. Anyone of any age or location can do affiliate marketing by following the WA training.
- The training is very in-depth and easy to follow. It’s all step-by-step.
- It’s free to join and get started with 2 free websites and hosting.
- Only one upsell to a Premium Membership.
- Very active and helpful community of like-minded members; some beginners and others experts.
- Create and host up to 50 Word Press websites for Premium Members with secure hosting and 1000s of themes to choose from.
- Some of the very best hosting out there.
- Live chat and 24/7 technical support.
- Free website building tools and keyword research tools.
- Loads of community interaction and help – one of the best things about WA.
- Weekly live webinars.
- They have their own affiliate program.
- When it comes to promoting Wealthy Affiliate itself via their affiliate program, there are a lot of members competing with each other for referrals and commissions.
- You can only access all the official training if you pay for a membership upgrade.
- If you host websites with Wealthy Affiliate and then cancel your membership, you will need to find alternate hosting for you sites. You have 30 days to do this.
Tools, Training and Support
There are two types of official training at Wealthy Affiliate and they are both kind of similar.
- Online Entrepreneur Certification
- Affiliate Bootcamp
The first one teaches you how to set up and run a niche website, where you choose an area of interest or a passion and create a site based on that passion. From there you create content and monetise the site with affiliate offerings relevant to your chosen niche.
Affiliate Bootcamp training is similar, but goes more in-depth. It is geared towards the internet marketing niche and, more specifically, promoting the Wealthy Affiliate platform to earn commissions and introduce others to the great training and opportunities.
There is loads of contributor trainings as well, which prove to be invaluable, along with weekly webinars run by a member named Jay.
There are keyword research tools, banners, link tracking, comparison charts and many tutorials that teach all things IM.
If you have any technical problems, then tech support is on hand 24/7. For issues that are website related or marketing based, simply ask a question of the active community and you will rapidly receive some great responses.
How Much Does “Wealthy Affiliate” Cost?
The Wealthy Affiliate membership system is very simple. There are only two levels of membership:
- Starter Member – FREE
- Premium Member – $49 per month
There is also the option of paying for a whole year’s worth of membership up front that saves you several hundred dollars. The yearly option is only $359.
This is really rather cheap for the quality of training you receive, when you consider people pay tens of thousands of dollars to go to college and spend 4 years getting a degree that some never even use for employment or business.
This training targets the online money making space and is really laser focused on the techniques required to achieve online business success in the shortest time possible.
Is “Wealthy Affiliate” A Scam Or Legit?
Wealthy Affiliate is definitely not a scam. It is a legitimate company that has been operating very successfully for more than a decade. In fact, I’ve been an active member of Wealthy Affiliate for the past one and a half years and I don’t plan on leaving. Even though I completed all their official training a long time ago, the community, support, feedback and business advice I glean from the platform is just too valuable to give up.
If you are interested in affiliate marketing and want to make a good living online, then Wealthy Affiliate will truly show you how to achieve success by doing things the right way from the very start.
Remember, it’s absolutely free to join and set up a basic profile. Once you have done that you can get active in the community and even do the first 10 lessons of the official training for free. No credit cards are required to open a membership with Wealthy Affiliate, so you have nothing to lose by going to their website and checking it all out.
Click the screenshot below and take a look. You will soon see it’s the right place to be if you want online business success.
Latest posts by Darren Burton (see all)
- NeuroGym: Harnessing Neuroscience for Personal Transformation and Success - October 31, 2023
- Is Lotto Profits a Scam or Not? Read This First! - August 27, 2019
- How to Boost Your Website’s Affiliate Sales - November 22, 2018